Click this WikiLeaks link for more help - Mass Mirroring our website
Wikileaks is currently under heavy attack.
In order to make it impossible to ever fully remove Wikileaks from the Internet, we need your help.
if you have a unix-based server which is hosting a website on the Internet and you want to give wikileaks some of your hosting resources, you can help!
Please follow the following instructions:
* Setup an account where we can upload files using RSYNC+SSH (preferred) or FTP
* Put our SSH key in this server or create an FTP account
* Create a virtual host in your web server, which, for example, can be wikileaks.yourdomain.com
* send the IP address of your server to us, and the path where we should upload the content. (just fill the form below)
We will take care of all the rest: Sending pages to your server, updating them each time data is released, maintaining a list of such mirrors. If your server is down or if the account don't work anymore, we will automatically remove your server from the list.
The complete website should not take more than a couple of GB at the moment (with base website and cablegate data)
To add your mirror to the list, please download the SSH key you will find below, then fill the following form to add your website to our mirror list :
IP Address of your server *
add ":port" if you are using a port other than 22 for SSH or 21 for FTP, IPv6 should be written with brackets [ ] like [2001:67e::44]:22
Login we should use to access this server *
Password we should use, ONLY if we should use FTP
absolute path where we should upload the html data. *
Hostname you configured on your http server to serve the pages (if not www.wikileaks.org) *
I know that this may be dangerous if I host a www.wikileaks.org virtual host, and I'm ok with this risk. *
and also (not required)
an email address where we can contact you if we saw your server offline or have any other problem (we will keep it confidential)
Any comment about this mass-mirroring project ?
The KEY you should allow is :
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAtmX4Jx8NGcCEiwEIQAcHKS1s+N9GLzca9Ffu4ItBEB/6jVTEoamnxnYt0WHQ0I+jpN3g/k2lF3MTncUjwrLorWSxPLI6giGTheT4vhLZQOVZV4O+GS0CETMKVsrclPLhHouW891QU84eHACuTh+KUvuhs3pV0EHYHnAVCIs8JuU03ZTNIIuuYFVf7P3BCIa8pnncUcy722ZB7qlWCjjjpBxLGr1/EyOTsZD76Kl8BBoiZDwXCgFzvKYe2NqhqRBb8bo0CP6QyyROxcgBLYtvBJurhMNQ7qTZJBF5DjeDQrCvCZsEwlffV5BFoQY5ISnZgkKC00Ww65y6+EwCZ9WvSw== firstname.lastname@example.org
you can also download this key here
this keyfile signatures are:
* ssh fingerprint : 2048 72:16:b8:6a:e4:02:6f:69:ac:b4:7a:6a:9e:00:f1:b0
* sha1sum : f1dde3ec690466fc76f94bcf557ae94ce6e92c56
* md5sum : 95ce4351299d723907e048c81877d3e5
* sha256sum : c1737e11e3e0a5f4e782f75bb99b63fe4523fb29e3b2b8845ee9e53b7f21c3d1
* bubblebabble digest :
+--[ RSA 2048]----+
| . |
|o . . |
| = . . |
|E . . o S |
|.+ + . + |
|..B + |